Keynote Presentation at Automotive Innovation Summit Conference, Nov 26th and 27th, 2018 at Audi Forum, Neckarsulm4. December 2018
14 Benefits of implementing ASPICE in your company
The automotive industry is getting more and more complex every day. The primary challenge shifted from the mechanical aspect of the car to a more technological approach: the software. ASPICE or Automotive SPICE® is a model “which defines processes and best practices for software and software-based system development, especially for the automotive industry.”¹ Implementing ASPICE in your company has remarkable benefits, here is a list of some of them:
- ASPICE satisfies evolving demands from customers.
- Brings new business by guaranteeing the quality of the processes.
- Allows you to have better control and visibility of the development progress.
- Improves your ability to manage increasing projects complexity.
- ASPICE reduces risks.
- Faster learning curve.
- Gives your company a solid foundation for safety engineering.
- Allows your company to have responsibles for each stage of the process and, by consequence, fewer discussions.
- Fewer task forces.
- The customer gets precisely what he requested.
- Reduces quality costs.
- Helps your company to manage risks.
- Increase of productivity in your team.
- High customer satisfaction.
These are some general benefits of implementing this framework. If you want to know the specific impact this may have on your company; please schedule a call with one of our senior consultants, free of charge.
¹ Volker Lehmann – Planning and performing ISO/IEC 15504 assessments (SPICE).