Keynote Presentation at Automotive Innovation Summit Conference, Nov 26th and 27th, 2018 at Audi Forum, Neckarsulm2018-12-04
14 Benefits of implementing ASPICE in your company
The automotive industry is getting more and more complex every day. The primary challenge shifted from the mechanical aspect of the car to a more technological approach: the software. ASPICE or Automotive SPICE® is a model “which defines processes and best practices for software and software-based system development, especially for the automotive industry.”¹ Implementing ASPICE in your company has remarkable benefits, here is a list of some of them:
- ASPICE satisfies evolving demands from customers.
- Brings new business by guaranteeing the quality of the processes.
- Allows you to have better control and visibility of the development progress.
- Improves your ability to manage increasing projects complexity.
- ASPICE reduces risks.
- Faster learning curve.
- Gives your company a solid foundation for safety engineering.
- Allows your company to have responsibles for each stage of the process and, by consequence, fewer discussions.
- Fewer task forces.
- The customer gets precisely what he requested.
- Reduces quality costs.
- Helps your company to manage risks.
- Increase of productivity in your team.
- High customer satisfaction.
These are some general benefits of implementing this framework. If you want to know the specific impact this may have on your company; please schedule a call with one of our senior consultants, free of charge.
¹ Volker Lehmann – Planning and performing ISO/IEC 15504 assessments (SPICE).