Competence only comes from learning
Due to rapid market developments, both techniques and rules and regulations are changing rapidly.
Stay competent by paying attention to your continuous learning.
Learning from the experiences of others is the most effective way of learning
Our in-house and our public training sessions cover technical and management topics including Automotive SPICE®, Agile, Management, Engineering, Safety and Security, etc.
Change requires the competence to apply theory in practice
We strive to make our training sessions more practical than theoretical; we limit the number of participants to maximize learning and encourage participation.
In-house trainings offer many advantages
Financially, in-house trainings are worthwhile for 4 or 5 persons or more, at least if you consider the expenses for travel. However, the more important advantages are that the training content can be better adapted to the needs.
The training times and duration of the learning units can also be adjusted, for example to leave a little more room for individual discussion topics. Experience has shown that participants also exchange ideas more openly and work together to develop more concrete and appropriate solutions. We experience this frequently and it is also shown in the customer satisfaction.
Advantages of in-house trainings
- Adaptation of content and times according to requirements
- Open exchange of experience leads to concrete and tailored solutions
- Often cheaper for 5 persons or more
Learn how to apply Automotive SPICE® as a tool both for analysis and development. We provide simple explanations of Automotive SPICE®.
Discover this development standard as illustrated by practical examples.
Within Germany and internationally, we provide a wide array of Automotive SPICE® trainings. Our training sessions include:
– assessor education
– assessment team participation (as an extraordinary “hands-on” training)
– training sessions or workshops for specific target groups like senior management or project managers respectively chief engineers. Read more
Agile leadership and successful outsourcing
We show you how to effectively coordinate tasks. Only with sufficient transparency can the work be actively controlled so that the chronic reaction to disturbances is reduced.
We focus on transparent and cooperative coordination of work processes and support independent and disciplined teamwork.
The methods and emphases vary between classic and agile project management, the management culture and the taxation of suppliers. The crucial factors are acceptance and effectiveness.
We illustrate the solutions with examples from OEM and Tier 1 projects, scalable to medium and large projects or programs, with national and global teams using methods that recognize and use cultural strengths.
Learn how to create a good development foundation with effective requirements management.
Learn to apply the new trends to efficiently organize real-time architectures.
Work with us to see how productive the development and qualification of software components can be organized.
Expect good solutions from us for integrating and qualifying your products.
Early and effective testing leads to timely error correction.
Deliver quality on time.
While the concepts for ensuring and demonstrating functional safety and cybersecurity are similar, the necessary technical activities are completely different.
Get to know the concepts and necessary methods and apply them to your environment.
Learn how to effectively design functional safety and cybersecurity proof, integrate the activities into the project work, and continuously collect evidence and visualize progress.
All training courses are offered ONLINE
We make ONLINE trainings effective and use our experience with proven design tools. We structure the training day in 3 blocks of 90 minutes each plus homework of 2 hours. Each morning starts with an optional and relaxed 20 minute welcome session (see times in brackets). For trainings lasting several days we are happy to divide the days into 2 consecutive weeks.
In anticipation of the release for online training by Intacs, we will offer the course “intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE® v3.1)” in future also as online training.
ONLINE seminar times:
Language Time Zone Welcome Training Homework Online – Germany German CEST (8:50-9:00) 9:00 - 10:30; 11:00 – 12:30; 13:30 – 15:00 2h/day Online – EARLY TIME English CEST (8:50-9:00) 9:00 - 10:30; 11:00 – 12:30; 13:30 – 15:00 2h/day IST (12:20-12:30) 12:30 – 14:00; 14:30 – 16:00; 17:00 - 18:30 CT (14:50-15:00) 15:00 – 16:30; 17:00 – 18:30; 19:30 - 21:00 Online – LATE TIME English CEST (16:20-16:30) 16:30 - 18:00; 18:45 – 20:15; 21:00 – 22:30 2h/day EST (10:20-10:30) 10:30 – 12:00; 12:45 – 14:15; 15:00 – 16:30 PST (07:20-07:30) 07:30 – 09:00; 09:45 – 11:15; 12:00 - 13:30
CEST Central European Summer Time UTC+2;
IST Indian Standard Time UTC+5:30;
CT China Time UTC+8;
EST Eastern Standard Time UTC-5;
PST Pacific Standard Time UTC-8
The training material for ONLINE seminars is provided as PDF with a special watermark for your own personal use and may not be passed on.
Some participants prefer the material in paper form. Therefore, the PDF files are sent out a few days before the seminar starts so that the participants can print the desired parts.
If requested in time, the printed material can be sent by mail.
Each participant who has participated fully and actively in the seminar will receive a certificate of attendance.
For assessor courses, participants can optionally take an ONLINE exam in the last session. The examination is conducted by VDA ONLINE. For the other participants, the course ends before the exam.
We are happy to grant you a good discount in justified cases. We have defined clear criteria for this purpose. You can calculate your personal discount independently here:
We give a 10% discount on the regular seminar fee for each of the following criteria:
- Online Training – Seminar is given online
- Early booking – registration 30 days before the seminar begins
- Team >= 2 – 2 or more participants register simultaneously or from the same company
- Team >= 4 – 4 or more participants register simultaneously or from the same company
- Self-employed prepayers – Self-employed prepayers (for students, private individuals or freelancers)
- Pre-payer from BCC – Pre-payer from best-cost countries (not from Europe, USA, Canada, Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and the Gulf States)
The discount is limited to a maximum of 50%. The discount does not apply to examination fees and for some seminars only to a limited extent.
Each participant needs a PC with a working camera and audio function as well as a good Internet connection. Participants do not need MS Team licenses. For exams a scan of identity card or passport is required.
Please register for the training ONLINE.
Official Automotive SPICE® Trainings: This course is certified according to the International Assessor Certification Scheme (intacs™) and forms the basis for training to become a intacs™-certified Automotive SPICE® Assessor. Automotive SPICE® is a brand of the VDA QMC: www.vda-qmc.de (externe Seite)
Which ASPICE® training is right for you?
Question: Do you want to have a basic understanding of Automotive SPICE®, discuss some concrete implementation examples and learn how managers can motivate the experts for Automotive SPICE®?
- Our two-day seminar “Introduction to Automotive SPICE® for Managers” is the perfect introduction.
- Alternatively, we offer to participate in the first three days of the “intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)“. This training is more detailed and more exercises are integrated. You will get a stronger insight into how assessors evaluate the implementation of practices, even if you do not want to participate fully in the assessor training.
Question: Do you want to become an Automotive SPICE® Assessor?
The training consists of several parts. Among other things, you need the following trainings and have to pass the corresponding exams (Note: Further criteria have to be fulfilled, details here):
- “intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)” is the introductory course. Once you have passed the exam, you may become a member of the assessment team, but you may not yet lead any assessments.
- For a deeper understanding of the dependencies within the model, you also need the course “Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines“.
- To conduct an assessment, you also need the course “intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)“
Question: As an Automotive SPICE® Assessor, do you gain experience in assessment?
- As an assessor with us, you can become a member of the assessment team – provided the assessed organizational unit agrees. Register early or be placed on the list of interested persons: Automotive SPICE® Assessment Participation
Question: Do you want to get to know the VDA interpretation and evaluation rules for Automotive SPICE®?
- Here our two-day training “Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines” is the right thing for you.
- This training is obligatory for all Competent Assessors and is therefore a component of the Assessor training.
- This training can also be attended outside the assessor training. However, a good knowledge of the Automotive SPICE® Assessment Model is a prerequisite!
Question: Do you want to discuss a quick introduction to Mechanical SPICE and concrete implementation examples?
- Our one-day seminar “Introduction to Mechanical Engineering SPICE” is the right choice here.
|Introduction to Automotive SPICE™
|intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE™)
|ASPICE™ Assessment Team Participation
|Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE™ Guidelines
|iNTACS certified Competent Assessor Automotive SPICE™
|Automotive SPICE™ for Manager
|Introduction to Mechanical Engineering SPICE
|Mediation of ASPICE basic concepts and success factors
Ability to motivate for ASPICE
|Education as an ASPICE Expert, Provisional Assessor and Assessment Team Member
Assessment Log (EE-AT)
|Mediation of the intention and structure of the VDA guidelines
Ability to apply the VDA guidelines
|Education as an ASPICE Competent Assessor and Assessment Lead
|Mediation of the ASPICE success factors and enabling motivation for ASPICE
|Mediation of the basic concepts and success factors of Mechanical Engineering SPICE
|Line, process or project manager, process owner
|Member of the quality assurance
|Project member who defines and owns processes
|Member of a process group
|Candidates for Provisional Assessors Automotive SPICE
|Certified Provisional Assessors Automotive SPICE
|Certified Competent Assessors Automotive SPICE
|Automotive SPICE®: iNTACS certified Provisional Assessor
|Automotive SPICE® Assessment Team
|Automotive SPICE®: iNTACS certified Competent Assessor
|Automotive SPICE®: Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE Guidelines
|Automotive SPICE® for Manager
|Automotive SPICE® Compact
|Introduction to Mechanical Engineering SPICE
|Embedded RT Software Development
|Memory Concepts for Embedded Software
|Unified Modeling Language
|Test Driven Software Development with C/C++
|Object Oriented Programming with C++
|Programming witht ANSI C
|.Net Programming with C#
|Model Driven Development – Making it Effective