Agile and Lean with Kanban
Build the Right Product and Build the Product Right, that is how Agile and Lean are working together. Some organizations are considering Agile “or” Lean as important, but those who are using Lean “and” Agile are having far better results.
Kanban is the lighter weight Framework that incorporates elements of Lean and Agile and enables organizations to reach their goals through continuous delivery and improvement.
This training provides attendees with a solid grounding in the theory of Agile and Lean with Kanban.
The following core topics will covered:
- Basics of Agile and Lean
- Understanding the difference between Agile, Lean and Kanban
- Deliver value early and often
- Improving the rate of feedback
- Accelerate the flow of work
- Reduce waste
- Design a Kanban system
- 2 days
- Online, in-house and public
- Training material (Printed or PDF)
- People working in SAFe environments
- Program and Project Managers
- PMPs and PMI-ACP practitioners
- Business analysts
- QA specialists and Testers
- Software Developers
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Agile, Lean and Kanban
Price see table below
10% early bird discount on the training fee (till 8 weeks before start)
10% team discount on the training fee (more than 3 participants)
20% early bird team discount on the training fee (both above)
Status: on demand
Trainings are also offered as in-house training
|Datum||Training||Training||培训||Ort||预订||正常价格||Heutiger Preis||Book today||Training Name||Guarantee||First day||Last day||Reg Deadline||Early bird until||Detail Page ID||Buchung||Booking||预订||Detail||Detail||详情||NewsletterTab||TrainingFee|
If you find an empty list above the training is not offered publicly at this point. Please contact us to show your interest for us to train you.