Agile and Scrum the Fundamentals
Trainings are also offered as in-house training
|Additional Fee Type
If you find an empty list above the training is not offered publicly at this point. Please contact us to show your interest for us to train you.
Agile strategies, frameworks, and methods are consistently gaining ground in the Automotive sector, mainly intending to make the product development much more effective, creating a better work environment and managing complexity.
Software Development, R&D, Hardware, EV & AV are the key areas where Scrum Framework is used to support the Automotive companies stay on top of their market.
This training provides attendees with a solid grounding in the theory of Agile and Scrum with practical implementations.
The following core topics will be covered:
- Knowing what Agility is and the reason it’s important
- Understanding the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Creating an Agile workplace environment
- Improving product quality through faster feedback loops and an iterative product development approach
- Decreasing time to market by reducing handoffs, boosting collaboration and increasing the all-round operational capability of the teams
- 2 days
- Online, in-house and public
- Training material (Printed or PDF)
- People working in SAFe environments
- Program and Project Managers
- PMPs and PMI-ACP practitioners
- Business analysts
- QA specialists and Testers
- Software Developers
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Agile and Scrum