Agile and Scrum the Fundamentals
Agile strategies, frameworks, and methods are consistently gaining ground in the Automotive sector, mainly intending to make the product development much more effective, creating a better work environment and managing complexity.
Software Development, R&D, Hardware, EV & AV are the key areas where Scrum Framework is used to support the Automotive companies stay on top of their market.
This training provides attendees with a solid grounding in the theory of Agile and Scrum with practical implementations.
The following core topics will be covered:
- Knowing what Agility is and the reason it’s important
- Understanding the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Creating an Agile workplace environment
- Improving product quality through faster feedback loops and an iterative product development approach
- Decreasing time to market by reducing handoffs, boosting collaboration and increasing the all-round operational capability of the teams
- 2 days
- Online, in-house and public
- Training material (Printed or PDF)
- People working in SAFe environments
- Program and Project Managers
- PMPs and PMI-ACP practitioners
- Business analysts
- QA specialists and Testers
- Software Developers
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Agile and Scrum
Price see table below
10% early bird discount on the training fee (till 8 weeks before start)
10% team discount on the training fee (more than 3 participants)
20% early bird team discount on the training fee (both above)
Status: on demand
Trainings are also offered as in-house training
|Date||Language||Location ID||Booking||Early Bird||Guarantee||Reg Deadline||Early bird until||Trainer||Training Fee||Additional Fee||Additional Fee Type||Early bird fee||Team fee||Early bird and team fee|
|20. Jul 2020 - 21. Jul 2020||DE / EN||Online, EARLY TIME||2020-07-19||2020-06-15||Liviu Mesesan||1360 €||1101,6 €||1101,6 €||979,2 €|
If you find an empty list above the training is not offered publicly at this point. Please contact us to show your interest for us to train you.