Licensed Scrum Master – LSM Certification Training
Trainings are also offered as in-house training
If you find an empty list above the training is not offered publicly at this point. Please contact us to show your interest for us to train you.
The Licensed Scrum Master course was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Scrum (the most widely used application of Agile) is an adaptive, repeatable process that equips individuals and organizations with the tools to thrive in a world where change is the only constant.
This two-day course is dynamic and highly interactive. Class participants will start by organizing into Scrum teams. Participants will take part in a variety of games and exercises that will allow you to experience how Scrum and the Scrum Master role work first-hand.
The following core topics will be covered:
- Successfully use Scrum in Automotive organizations.
- Lead teams in any environment or industry as a Scrum Master, to deliver great products and continuously improve their quality.
- Represent the Scrum Values of Focus, Courage, Commitment, Openness, and Respect.
- Experience how Scrum works!
- 2 days
- Online, in-house and public
- Training material (Printed or PDF)
- Scrum Guide (Printed or PDF)
- Scrum Masters working in SAFe environments
- Program and Project Managers
- PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders
- Software Developers
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Agile and Scrum
- Licensed Scrum Master (LSM), the credential is provided after completing the course and pass the exam