Personal Agility Practitioner
Trainings are also offered as in-house training
If you find an empty list above the training is not offered publicly at this point. Please contact us to show your interest for us to train you.
Introduction to the Personal Agility System
Agile is the proven methodology that has transformed project management in the 21st century. And because Agile is consistently gaining ground in the Automotive sector, one of today’s most sought-after skillsets, a thorough understanding of Agile is a foundation for excellence in project performance and efficiency.
Personal Agility System is a simple, Agile Framework for people who want to do more that matters and have more impact through their actions.
This training provides attendees with a solid grounding in the theory of Agile and its practical implementations.
The following core topics will be covered:
- Understanding the Personal Agility System
- Delivering on Your Commitments: Get things Done
- Having Impact: Figure out what really matters
- Being a Leader: Build better and stronger working relationships
- 1 day
- Online, in-house and public
- Training material (Printed or PDF)
- Guide to Personal Agility (Printed or PDF)
- Program and Project Managers
- Software Developers
- People who want better alignment with themselves and adding more value to their work
- Personal Agility Recognized Practitioner (PARP)