Automotive Functional Safety (ISO 26262)
The seminar content is equivalent to that in the curriculum published by intacs™:
Brief Introduction to ISO 26262
– Basic vocabulary
– Elaboration on the link with Automotive SPICE®
– Functional Safety Management:
– FS Lifecycle in practice
– Organizational Issues
– Development Interface Agreement
– FS Management Plan
Concept and System design:
– Item definition
– Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment (HARA)
– Safety goals
– Functional Safety Concept
– Safety Case
– Notes on the system level of the norm
Focus on SW:
– Software level functional safety approach
– Software safety requirements
– Elaboration on SW Design with link to AutoSAR
– Notes on software safety mechanisms (fault detection, containment or removal, notification)
– Concepts of independence and mixed criticalities
– Freedom from interference concept
– Tools qualification
– Software configuration and calibration
– SW Units verification
– Software integration and validation (Fault injection, SW Mutants)
– Elaboration on SEooC
Focus on SW Analysis techniques:
– SW FMEA
– SW ETA
– SW FTA
Notes on Hardware:
– Functional safety at hardware level
– Hardware architectural metrics
– HW Testing in the context of functional safety
Notes on support processes:
– Configuration management
– Quality assurance
In each session there will be exercises, discussions, experience exchange and homework-based Q&A.
2. TARGET AUDIENCE
– Automotive Functional Safety Managers
– Automotive Functional Safety Assessors
– Automotive Functional Safety Auditors
– Managers responsible for implementing and/or release of systems compliant to Automotive Functional Safety ISO26262
– Quality, project and process managers for whom compliance with the requirements of the ISO26262 is important
– Project employees who oversee developing systems that meet the requirements of the ISO26262, e.g. system/software architects/integrator/test engineers
Participants should have several years of professional experience in the embedded automotive (e.g. software/system development, project management, quality management or similar experience).
The exam fee of EUR 200,00 is charged when applicable.
5 WHY KNÜVENER MACKERT?
This training is exclusively taught by experienced ..
In addition to the certified standard training material KNÜVENER MACKERT provides extra material like summaries and guidelines.
In addition to the reduced standard mock exam KNÜVENER MACKERT provides a full mock exam as extra preparation material.
The price of this training includes the Best-In-Class booklet.
6 INHOUSE TRAINING
This training is offered as inhouse training as well.
Duration: 5 days
Time: 9:30 – 17.00 Uhr
Language: german or english
Trainer: Christian Knüvener, Profile LinkedIn
10% early bird discount on the training fee (till 8 weeks before start)
10% team discount on the training fee (more than 3 participants)
20% early bird team discount on the training fee (both above)
Stuttgart, Germany 09.12.2019 – 12.12.2019
Early-bird discount: 10%
Training ID: 16.001.02
Excerpt from the training material
Each participant receives one of the world’s best ASPICE guides.