Licensed Scrum Product Owner – LSPO Certification Training
Trainings are also offered as in-house training
|Book today||Additional Fee Type||Add Fee||Discount|
If you find an empty list above the training is not offered publicly at this point. Please contact us to show your interest for us to train you.
The Licensed Product Owner program is designed for those focused on the administrative aspects of project management. It allows participants to understand the methodology for creating a Product Vision, move from ideation to delivery, learn patterns and practices of high-performing teams, and to maintain standards to ensure customer satisfaction as the project completes.
The Licensed Scrum Product Owner (LSPO) program was developed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum. This training goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Product Owner role. It is dynamic and interactive.
The following core topics will be covered:
- How the Scrum Framework enhances the quality of products and services as well as cutting the delivery time and costs while raising the employee’s level of work satisfaction.
- Adding value to your business.
- Maintaining a successful quality product on the market for an extended period.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects, and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams. Honoring your Commitments: Get things done
- 3 days
- Online, in-house and public
- Training material (Printed or PDF)
- The Scrum Guide (Printed or PDF)
- People working in SAFe environments
- Program and Project Managers
- PMPs and PMI-ACP practitioners
- Business analysts
- QA specialists and Testers
- Software Developers
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Agile and Scrum
- Licensed Scrum Master (LSM) and Licensed Scrum Product Owner (LSPO), the credentials are provided after completing the course and pass the exams