Automotive SPICE ® Trainings
Training for assessors and experts in cooperation with VDA and intacs™
You want to use Automotive SPICE® to benefit from effective and efficient development processes. Then you should not build up bureaucracy but know what is important. Learn from our experienced and certified Automotive SPICE® trainers.
We offer these Automotive SPICE®-Trainings
|Automotive SPICE® Competent Assessor (intacs®)||5 Tage||Public / Inhouse||DE / EN||Details|
|Automotive SPICE® Provisional Assessor (intacs®)||5 Tage||Public / Inhouse||DE / EN||Details|
|Introduction to Automotive SPICE® for Manager||2 Tage||Public / Inhouse||DE / EN||Details|
|Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines||2 Tage||Public / Inhouse||DE / EN||Details|
|Workshop Automotive SPICE® for Manager||1 Tag||nur Inhouse||DE / EN||Details|
|Automotive SPICE® Assessment Participation||5 Tage||Public||DE / EN||Details|
|Introduction to Mechanical Engineering SPICE||1 Tag||Public||DE / EN|
Official Automotive SPICE® trainings: This course is certified according to the International Assessor Certification Scheme (intacs™) and forms the basis for training to become a intacs™-certified Automotive SPICE® Assessor. Automotive SPICE® is a brand of the VDA QMC: www.vda-qmc.de (externe Seite)
Which ASPICE® training is right for you?
Question: Do you want to have a basic understanding of Automotive SPICE®, discuss some concrete implementation examples and learn how managers can motivate the experts for Automotive SPICE?
- Our two-day seminar “Introduction to Automotive SPICE® for Managers” is the perfect introduction.
- Alternatively, we offer to participate in the first three days of the “intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)“. This training is more detailed and more exercises are integrated. You will get a stronger insight into how assessors evaluate the implementation of practices, even if you do not want to participate fully in the assessor training.
Question: Do you want to become an Automotive SPICE® Assessor?
The training consists of several parts. Among other things, you need the following trainings and have to pass the corresponding exams (Note: Further criteria have to be fulfilled, details here):
- “intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)” is the introductory course. Once you have passed the exam, you may become a member of the assessment team, but you may not yet lead any assessments.
- For a deeper understanding of the dependencies within the model, you also need the course “Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines“.
- To conduct an assessment, you also need the course “intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)“
Question: As an Automotive SPICE® Assessor, do you gain experience in assessment?
- As an assessor with us, you can become a member of the assessment team – provided the assessed organizational unit agrees. Register early or be placed on the list of interested persons: Automotive SPICE Assessment Participation
Question: Do you want to get to know the VDA interpretation and evaluation rules for Automotive SPICE®?
- Here our two-day training “Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines” is the right thing for you.
- This training is obligatory for all Competent Assessors and is therefore a component of the Assessor training.
- This training can also be attended outside the assessor training. However, a good knowledge of the Automotive SPICE® Assessment Model is a prerequisite!
Question: Do you want to discuss a quick introduction to Mechanical SPICE and concrete implementation examples?
- Our one-day seminar “Introduction to Mechanical Engineering SPICE” is the right choice here.
|Introduction to Automotive SPICE for Manager||Automotive SPICE: intacs certified Provisional Assessor Training||Automotive SPICE: Assessment Team Participation||Automotive SPICE: Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE Guidelines||Automotive SPICE: intacs certified Competent Assessor Training||Automotive SPICE for Manager||Introduction to Mechanical Engineering SPICE|
|Trainingszweck||Mediation of ASPICE basic concepts and success factors|
Ability to motivate for ASPICE
|Education as an ASPICE Expert, Provisional Assessor and Assessment Team Member||Assessment experience |
Assessment Log (EE-AT)
|Mediation of the intention and structure of the VDA guidelines |
Ability to apply the VDA guidelines
|Education as an ASPICE Competent Assessor and Assessment Lead||Mediation of the ASPICE success factors and enabling motivation for ASPICE||Mediation of the basic concepts and success factors of Mechanical Engineering SPICE|
|Line, process or project manager, process owner||++||++|
|Member of the quality assurance||++||++||++||++|
|Project member who defines and owns processes||++||++||+||++|
|Member of a process group||++||++||++||++|
|Candidates for Provisional Assessors Automotive SPICE||+||++||+||++|
|Certified Provisional Assessors Automotive SPICE||++||++||++||++||+|
|Certified Competent Assessors Automotive SPICE||++||++||+||+|
Upcoming Automotive SPICE Trainings
|Date||Training||Language||Location||Team %||Early Bird|
|11.11.2019 – 15.11.2019||Automotive SPICE® Assessment Team||EN||Stuttgart. DE|
|02.12.2019 – 03.12.2019||Automotive SPICE®: Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines||DE / EN||Stuttgart, DE|
|11.12.2019 – 15.12.2019||intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE® v3.1)||DE||Stuttgart, DE|
|16.12.2019 – 20.12.2019||intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE® v3.1)||DE / EN||Stuttgart, DE|